Clock Bushing Work Without a lot of Cost - Have a Question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org Spending over $600.00 to $1000.00 on a Bushing Machine and a full set of bushings is a cost most repairers cannot justify when their just breaking into the Trade. But Bushing nevertheless still needs to be done accurately. Mark ButterWorth is selling a system where only 8 sizes of bushings are needed instead of a hundred different sized KWM or Bergeon bushings. Instead of needing precision cutters, using a couple of metric drill bits and metric Unibit will get you in ball park. There will be more time spent broaching out the holes to size but your savings are substantial. You’ll to buy a bushing assortment, 8 sizes. Small counter sink. A tiny round file to elongate the pivot hole, A couple of drill bits and a metric Unibit. A slow turning electric screwdriver or a small drill press which you probably already own. Here is the ButterWorth Bushing System at work. Mark’s information is in the Video and mention where you hear this. Al Takatsch Jefferson ClockWorks
1) Erica loving on Xander at the Getty. 2) The family arrives for the BLANK event. 3) Of course, all of our families fly out for the premiere, and it rains. Gino showed up prepared. 4) Watching the sunset over Disneyland. 5) Xander doing his best really-really-bored on the ride down the escalator. 6) Heading back to our cars after the post-premiere party on the Lot. 7) Riding California Screaming with Erica, Xander and JD. http://mikeambs.com/7x7
Fleetwood Mac - Rhiannon - ( Awesome performance ) 1976 by Chris Salmon
FLEETWOOD MAC - Rhiannon - Rhiannon is the story of a lady that is from another world ~ called the Bright world ~ and she leaves her kingdom to become the wife of a king ~ a mortal king ~ but goddesses really can’t marry mortal kings, if they do they lose their powers ~ their magic powers. And they don’t lose the knowledge of them they just ~they know everything that’s going to happen they just can’tdo anything about it. Which is a much more difficult way to live than not having magic powers is to not be able to use them and know exactly what’s coming and to not be able to tell anybody. So she comes down and does her whole trip, and it’s just a whole story ~ it’s a wonderful story. And she has these birds that sing and that is the legend of the song of the birds of Rhiannon. And they sing this song that is uh, said takes away pain and suffering and if you hear the song you just sort of blank out and go away and then when you wake up everthing’s all right. And it is a wonderful, wonderful story which I use a lot, because there’s a lot of ~ there seems to be a lot of need for the story of Rhiannon around lately, because if people are sad or have lost anybody or something the story really makes a lot of sense. -Stevei Nicks Lyrics.. Rhiannon rings like a bell thru the night And wouldn’t you love to love her She rules her life like a bird in flight And who will be her lover… All your life you’ve never seen A woman—taken by the wind Would you stay if she promised you heaven Will you ever win… She is like a cat in the dark And then she is the darkness She rules her life like a fine skylark— And when the sky is starless— All your life you’ve never seen— A woman—taken by the wind Would you stay if she promised you heaven Will you ever win… Dreams unwind. Love’s a state of mind. (less info) View comments, related videos and more
Stevie Nicks - Edge Of Seventeen (Official Video) Version 1 by Mike Bise
The first version of the Unreleased Official Video for Stevie Nicks’ classic, “Edge Of Seventeen”, the third single from her 1981 solo debut, Bella Donna. This version features footage shot at Stevie’s condominium on the beach in Marina del Rey, CA.
1) Watching the sunset after a long-day on set. 2) Maeby going crazy over pork-chop leftovers. 3) At Tecnicolor for sound mixing on BLANK. 4) Our friend, Will, helped during production on Cranes, and during the entire 2-3 weeks of shooting he was secretly finding all my abandoned coke cans and collection them behind the kitchen set :) I admit, I have a bad habit of misplacing my half-empty pop cans. 5) Movers have arrived. 6) Out to dinner with Forest, Gino, Tigerlily and baby Dandelion. 7) 90% of the way moved into our new place… some much needed relaxing. http://mikambs.com/7x7
1) Taking a midnight tour of our new apartment… not long before we moved everything in. 2) Going over boards. 3) Setting up the lighting profile for the last shot in Cranes. 4) Painting props with Gino. 5) Singing Happy Birthday to Margie, Brian and Matt. 6) A much needed night out with Erica. 7) This was recorded around 2 or 3 in the morning… clearly, we were going a bit crazy during production. http://mikeambs.com/7x7
1) Giving Justin and Rodrigo a post-breakfast tour of the stage. 2) All packed up at the old house, ready to move. 3) Sneaking Erica into the Voice stage. 4) Working early on sanding down some of the props for Cranes. 5) Erica never lost her patience with all of our late nights at the office… she would often sleep on the couch till 2 or 3 in the morning, when we’d finally be ready to call it a night * 6) Signing the papers for our new place. 7) Running test moves on set. http://mikeambs.com/7x7
1) Racing Lego cars in Downtown Disney. 2) Gino was standing a little too close to the action. 3) We ran into Manning at lunch! 4) Bullet Bill chasing after Mario. 5) Printing off parts for Cranes. 6) Gino and Whit cracking eachother up. 7) Erica playing hide-and-seek with Tigerlily. http://mikeambs.com/7x7
Hurtigruten Minutt for Minutt - the complete voyage in 37 minutes. - Enjoy the complete cruise of M/S Nordnorge from Bergen to Kirkenes in 37 minutes. The original footage was 8040 minutes. The speed in this timelapse varies between 100x to 300x normal speed. Footage is from the live broadcast “Hurtigruten Minutt for Minutt” aired on television in June, 2011. Opplev den vackre norske kysten i denna speeda opp version av NRK2 direktesending av programmet “Hurtigruta minutt for minutt”. This video is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 Video: Original footage is from NRK. More information at http://ift.tt/1lH8mXo Music: Licensed under Creative Commons “Attribution 3.0” Share Alike (CC BY-SA 3.0) Tracks specified at end of video.